- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
To change the email ID or mobile number linked to your Trading & Demat account:
1) Login into keystone.upstox.com with your username & password
2) Click on ‘Service Request’
3) Click on ‘Change your Mobile Number’ or ‘Change your Email’
4) Enter the desired mobile number or email ID & click on the ‘Verify’ button
5) Enter the OTP sent to your newly entered mobile number/ Email ID
Remember, if you are changing your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your newly entered mobile number and if you are trying to change your Email ID, an OTP will be sent to the new Email ID.
Once the request is submitted, it will be processed within 24 to 72 hours