- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Find or reset telephonic ID
Once you login to your Keystone account, there's an option to check your Telephonic Identification Number (TPIN) in the My Profile dropdown menu. You, the user, can check your TPIN and also change or reset it if needed. TPIN is an important number to verify your identity for Call & Trade purposes.