- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Change Back Office password
Overview of Changing your Back Office Password
On the one hand, you should periodically change your back office password to prevent any unauthorised sign-ins to your account. At the same time, it is natural that you might forget your Back Office password. It’s important to never share your back office password with anyone including with Upstox.
Before we get to how to change your password, here is an important tip on how to choose a strong password.
Choose a password consisting of 6-10 alpha-numeric characters. For help, use this website to generate a safe password.
Steps to reset your password for Upstox
- Login to bo.rksv.in (in case you are using Keystone, the instructions are very similar).
- Click on ‘Setting’ on Top right.
- Click on ‘Change Password’
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password and confirm password
- Click Change And that’s it!
In case you don’t remember your old password, simply send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help!