- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
UPI is a simple, easy and fast way to transfer funds, anywhere. You can also use it to fund your Upstox account. Its free and supports more than 125 banks (Is my bank listed?).
The only thing you need is a UPI ID (a Virtual Payment Address [VPA]). If you don't have one, create it in three simple steps:
1) Download GooglePay
2) Create a UPI ID
3) Link your bank account and you're done!
Once you get the UPI ID created (e.g.: kishan@okicici), simply enter it when you select UPI as a mode of payment on Upstox Pro.
What will happen then?
Upstox will send a request to your GooglePay app to collect the money that you requested for Upstox Pro.
Once you click ‘Accept‘, you will be asked to enter the security pin (which you set when the UPI ID was created by you for the first time). Once done, the money will reflect in your Upstox trading account within a few seconds. Isn't that simple, easy, and fast? Try adding funds with UPI, today!