- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
- Funds transfer via Back Office system
Withdrawing funds from Keystone
You can visit the Withdrawal Request section in your Main Menu of the Upstox Keystone account. You can see your balance and only withdraw your free balance. Please ensure that while withdrawing your T+2 selling position time will also be deducted from your available "free balance."