- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
- Funds transfer via Back Office system
View bought shares in demat account
You can see the shares that you bought reflected in your Upstox Demat Account within T+2 days i.e. trading + 2 working days. Check your Upstox Keystone account Holdings section in order to see the updated shares that you bought.