- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Quarterly Settlement of Funds and Securities
As per the exchange circular dated 3rd December, 2009 Settlement of Funds & Securities through Quarterly Settlement is an initiative by SEBI to ensure brokers do not misuse client funds and/or securities. This settlement has to be done once in a period of 90 days and is to be done for both funds and securities of the clients.
Any accounts whose balance is less than Rs. 10,000 (or Rs. 50,000 for MCX) or any account which has not been traded from in that quarter will be exempt from this quarterly settlement, so the funds and/or securities will not be transferred back to the client’s bank account.
What is the quarterly settlement?
Any unutilized sums of money kept in the client’s trading account, needs to be transferred back to the client’s bank account, once every 90 days. Any client securities held by the broker, must be transferred back to the client’s demat account, once every 90 days. These securities such as stocks or MFs could be lying with the broker when they are pledged to trade in the F&O segment or when these securities haven’t been fully paid for by the investor.
To find out more details please refer to the NSE circular.