- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
TRUST facility of CDSL
CDSL has introduced TRUST (TRansactions Using Secured Texting) as an alternative channel to submit delivery instructions, for trades done on a stock exchange. By using TRUST, the Beneficiary Owners (BOs) can send an SMS to confirm delivery instructions uploaded by the broker. If the investor is using the SMS-based TRUST application, an SMS is sent by CDSL to the BO, giving details of the instruction along with a request to confirm the same. This instruction is confirmed by the BO by sending an SMS using the TRUST application, after which the account of the BO is debited.
To reduce the time taken in sending and receiving an SMS and the situation where the you (the client) might not be available on the phone, we recommend that you sign the limited Power Of Attorney (POA). A limited POA will help the broker to process trades with your permission in faster and secure manner.