- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
- Funds transfer via Back Office system
What is my DP ID?
The first 8-digits of the CDSL Depository Participant are the DP ID. The last 8-digits of the the 16-digit demat account number comprises the Client ID.
The DP ID is written as a 16-digit number. Eg: 12081800 00123456.
You'll get your DP ID when your account is opened with Upstox.