- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Demat and Remat charges
Remat stands for rematerialisation while Demat stands for dematerialization.
Rematerialisation is the process through which you--the trader--can get your electronically held securities converted into physical certificates. You can process your request via Upstox.
The remat charges are Rs. 25 for every 100 shares or part thereof. Remat charges are subject to a maximum fee of Rs. 5,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh) or a flat fee of Rs. 25 per certificate, whichever is higher.
Dematerialisation as the name suggests is the process through which a trader or investor can convert existing physical share certificates into electronic balances.
For Dematerialisation Rs.20/- per certificate and an additional charge of Rs.50/- per request.