- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Demat and Remat charges
Remat stands for rematerialisation while Demat stands for dematerialization.
Rematerialisation is the process through which you--the trader--can get your electronically held securities converted into physical certificates. You can process your request via Upstox.
The remat charges are Rs. 25 for every 100 shares or part thereof. Remat charges are subject to a maximum fee of Rs. 5,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh) or a flat fee of Rs. 25 per certificate, whichever is higher.
Dematerialisation as the name suggests is the process through which a trader or investor can convert existing physical share certificates into electronic balances.
For Dematerialisation Rs.20/- per certificate and an additional charge of Rs.50/- per request.