- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
As per SEBI’s mandate all depository participants and brokers had to implement a revised process for authorizing sell orders from clients demat accounts from 1st June, 2020. Our depository participant is CDSL. We too, implemented this process. Read more here: https://upstox.com/market-talk/an-introduction-to-our-revamped-e-dis-process/
In case you haven’t received your CDSL TPIN as yet, you can also create one yourself. To generate your CDSL TPIN, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the following link: https://edis.cdslindia.com/home/generatepin
2. Enter your BO ID (which is your Demat Account Number) and Pan card number
You can get your Demat Account Number by logging in to the Upstox Pro Mobile app and clicking on the menu icon on the top left hand corner. Click on your name and you shall then see a 16 digit Demat account number.
If you are a web user you can access this number by clicking on ‘My account’.
3. Once you have entered these details, CDSL will send you a OTP on your registered mobile number (the one that you have linked with your Upstox account), enter the OTP there.
4. And that’s it. You are done. CDSL will now send you the TPIN via SMS and email on your registered mobile number and email ID.