How do I view and download my profit and loss statement in Keystone?
Profit and Loss statement gives you a detailed view of all your financial transactions. In order to find and download your profit and loss statement, you can follow the steps listed here:
- Visit Upstox Keystone Account
- Login to your Keystone Account with your Keystone Client ID and password.
- Click on the "Bills" drop-down menu from the top bar.
- Select "Profit and Loss" after clicking on the drop-down icon on “Bills”
- Select the year for which you want to see the data and then press the "Go button"
- Select the "Save" option on the right side.
- That’s it!
You can also download a detailed Profit & Loss/ Annual Global Transaction Statement from your Back Office portal.
** Quick Fact: You can also save these reports in XLS and PDF format. **