- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
- Funds transfer via Back Office system
Check profit and loss in Keystone
When you open the Keystone account, there is a Profit & Loss option that you can click.
You can get your profit and loss report and filter it according to the date, year and segments. You can access your profit and loss report starting from FY 2011-12 until current balance.