- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How do I read my ledger?
Once you login to your Keystone account with your UCC and password, you can check your personal ledger in the main menu option. Your billing details, segments, debit, credit and the opening and closing balance. You can see your funds according to the day that the orders were placed and according to the segments that trade on. You can also access receipts and payments in your Keystone Ledger.