- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
- Funds transfer via Back Office system
Sell stocks, receive credit and limits
If you are selling a carry forward position, in that case your limits will be credited immediately, which you can utilize for your trading purposes. Your ledger balance will be updated after billing at the end of trading day depending on the segment that you trade in. Check your Keystone Ledger in order to keep track of funds that you sell.