- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How can I update my bank account details via keystone?
The Keystone Portal makes it possible to change the Bank account linked to your trading account. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Click on the 'Service Request' option
- Select 'Bank Addition' in the Bank Account Column
- Enter the desired IFSC code & bank account number
If you wish to add a secondary bank account, fill out the IFSC code and Bank Account number and then click on ‘Next’. You are allowed to change the preferred bank for your Trading and Demat Account as per your preference. To do this, tick both the options ie ‘Make this Trading primary bank' and 'Make this Demat primary bank'.
Note:- The OTP will be sent to the Email ID and mobile number linked to your Aadhaar number.
If you have access to the number linked to your Aadhaar, you can click on the eSign using Aadhaar verification and continue with the online process. If you do not have access to this number, you continue with the offline process.
- For the online process you will need to upload the photo or scanned copy of a personalised cancelled cheque or your latest bank statement.
Remember that the cheque or the bank statement should mention your A/c number, your name as the account holder, IFSC code & MICR code.
You will be directed to the NSDL page where you just need to enter the Aadhar Card number and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. After you complete this step, your request is submitted and you will receive an email regarding the same. It generally takes 2-3 working days to process this request.
During the above online process, you will be asked to use your unique VID. You can refer to the steps below to get your Aadhar Virtual ID:
- Click on the eSign to receive the OTP on your registered email address.