- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Can I have multiple bank accounts linked to my trading account?
Yes, you can link multiple bank accounts to your trading account. Out of the multiple linked, one will be your primary account and the rest would be considered as secondary accounts
A primary account enables you to add and withdraw money in your trading account. Secondary accounts, on the other hand, only enable you to add money to your trading account. This means you will not be able to withdraw money using a secondary account