- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my traded price not reflect among the high and low values on the chart?
- What is interoperability?
- What is a Margin Report?
- Open a trading account with Upstox
- Trading account vs. demat account
- Using the Upstox Brokerage Calculator
- Basics of a trading account in India
- What is zero brokerage trading?
- What is a contract note?
- Difference between investing and trading
- Futures & Options
- Trading with Upstox
- Brokerage & trading
- Market timings
- Types of trading
What is SLB?
SLB (Security Lending & Borrowing) is a legally approved medium for lending and borrowing of securities. All market participants including retail (except Qualified Foreign Investors) in the Indian securities market have been permitted to lend/borrow securities but only through an Authorized Intermediary(AI). NSCCL (NSE clearing corporation) and BOISL (BSE clearing corporation) are the nodal agencies presently.