- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply for an IPO via Upstox?
- How to apply for an IPO through your bank with your Upstox Demat account number?
- Why does my traded price not reflect among the high and low values on the chart?
- What is interoperability?
- What is a Margin Report?
- Open a trading account with Upstox
- Trading account vs. demat account
- Using the Upstox Brokerage Calculator
- Basics of a trading account in India
- What is zero brokerage trading?
- What is a contract note?
- Difference between investing and trading
- Futures & Options
- Trading with Upstox
- Brokerage & trading
- Market timings
- Types of trading
How to apply for an IPO via Upstox?
Applying for an IPO on the Upstox platform is easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Visit https://invest.upstox.com/ipo
- Login using your UCC Id and PAN Number
- Enter the birth year to verify your account
- Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the IPO you are choosing to apply for
- Use the details page to go through all the company-related details
- Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom
- Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue’
- Enter the lot size and your bid amount and click ‘Continue’
- Confirm the order
You will then see an order confirmation screen telling you whether or not your application was successful.