- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
As per compliance regulations, we can only accept payments from your registered bank account. When you make a payment directly from a payment service provider (PSP) app to the Upstox UPI ID or Upstox bank account, it’s very difficult for us to verify the bank account as we only receive your UPI ID in this instance. Hence, making UPI payments directly from PSP apps is not allowed.
In order to successfully make UPI payments via PSP apps, in the ‘Add Funds’ section you can select UPI as a payment option and enter your UPI ID. You will then receive a request on the PSP app, once you accept this request the amount will be credited to your trading account instantly.