- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
Funds withdrawal request not processed
After placing a funds withdrawal request, Upstox will transfer the funds back into your account within 24 working hours.
In case it has already been 24 hours and you haven’t received your funds, don’t worry, our team will assist you. All you need to do is write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the amount that you placed a request for along with your Upstox user ID.
Our team will track the funds and ensure to get back to you with a solution.