- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
Withdrawing funds from Upstox
You can withdraw funds from your Upstox account directly from the App. In the balance section of the app you can choose to withdraw funds from your Securities or Commodities account.
After selecting the account, click on the withdraw screen. Here you can enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on submit. That it, your request for withdrawing funds will be placed with Upstox.
Upstox will now transfer the funds back into your primary registered bank account within 24 working hours of you placing your request.