- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
How can I Reset my Upstox Password
You can easily reset your Upstox password from your Upstox mobile app. On the Upstox login screen you will find a forgot password link below the password box. Clicking on the link will take you to the reset password screen.
You can enter your 6 digit user id and the year of birth here. On sharing the same, Upstox would send you an OTP on your registered mobile number and email address. On entering the OTP you will be prompted on a new screen to select your new password.
Your new password can be set by you. It can be any password of your choice within 6-12 characters, with one at-least special character and at-least one numeric value. Once you select your password is reset.