- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
What does a margin report contain?
A margin report provides you the details of the amount of margin that is currently blocked from your overall available balance, against any open positions. You will receive a margin report at the end of the day on your registered email id. The margin report contains important fields such as MTM, total margin available, and any margin excess or shortfall. The margin report contains the below table-