- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
How can i check my trade reports?
You can check your trade reports by following the steps below-
1.Log in to bo.upstox.com
2.Go to the Trade tab and click on Trade details
3.Apply the required date filters and click Go
4.You can then view your trade reports
5.You can also export this file to a CSV, Excel, PDF format and store it for your reference