- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
What are the different types of charges levied on my trade?
The following types of charges are levied on your trades:
- Brokerage charges- A flat Rs. 20 fee charged by Uptox for all intraday trades.
- STT- The Securities Transaction Tax is a direct tax levied on every purchase and sale of securities.
- Transaction charges- This is a charge levied by the exchange on every transaction placed.
- Clearing charges- This is a charge levied by the exchange for clearing the trade.
- GST- A Goods & Services rate of 18% is levied on every purchase and sale transaction of securities.
- State stamp duty- This duty is levied on the value of shares transferred and varies as per the individual state.
- SEBI turnover fees- This fee is charged by SEBI on the purchase and sale of all securities.
If you want to know more details and exact amounts of these charges please click here.