Products and segments offered to NRIs
We offer the following products on various segments for our NRI clients:
- Cash Segment: Primary and Secondary market.
- Derivatives Segment: Futures and Options.
- The bonds(/debentures) issued by public sector undertakings.
- Mutual Funds as long as it is under the FATCA approval (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act).
- You can invest in equities as an NRI. In the same vein, you can invest in Exchange Traded Funds as well.
Points to note:
- You will be allowed to trade in the Derivatives Segment only if you have NRO account. Trading in derivatives segment is not allowed if you have an NRE account.
- Intraday trading on all segments is not allowed for NRIs.
- NRIs are not allowed to place intraday and/or delivery trades in the Commodities and Currency segments.
- Futures & Options transactions can be routed through an NRO Savings account. For F&O transactions, a separate code is allotted by NSE which can be punched in at the time of placing an F&O order for NRI clients along with their Upstox unique client code.
Feel free to chat with us at www.upstox.com or email us at email@example.com or call us at 022-6130-9999.