- Getting Started
- Ways to invest in mutual funds
- Mandatory ECS to receive dividend
- Bank mandate to invest in SIP
- Time to process a bank mandate
- Cost of registering a bank mandate
- Enough balance in Upstox MF account
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Monthly payments for SIPs
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- Changing the SIP date and duration
- Funds to invest in via SIPs
Monthly payments for SIPs
You can set up auto-debit with your bank account and set up monthly payments through your bank account. For the first instalment of the SIP, the funds will be deducted from your Upstox Mutual Funds account. Once the bank mandate is signed and verified, your monthly payments can be taken care of by your bank account directly.