- Getting Started
- Ways to invest in mutual funds
- Mandatory ECS to receive dividend
- Bank mandate to invest in SIP
- Time to process a bank mandate
- Cost of registering a bank mandate
- Enough balance in Upstox MF account
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Monthly payments for SIPs
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- Changing the SIP date and duration
- Funds to invest in via SIPs
Changing the SIP date and duration
An active SIP cannot be edited or changed. You would have to cancel an existing SIP and place a new order for a new SIP. The date and duration of the SIP is predetermined at the time of purchase on Upstox MF Platform.