- Getting Started
- Ways to invest in mutual funds
- Mandatory ECS to receive dividend
- Bank mandate to invest in SIP
- Time to process a bank mandate
- Cost of registering a bank mandate
- Enough balance in Upstox MF account
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Monthly payments for SIPs
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- Changing the SIP date and duration
- Funds to invest in via SIPs
Time to process a bank mandate
The signed bank mandate will be verified by the Upstox team and sent to BSE who will then send it to your respective bank for registration. Depending on the bank that you want to register with, it can take about 15-20 business days for the mandate to be approved. Once the mandate is approved, an auto-debit structure will be set up with your bank.