- Getting Started
- Ways to invest in mutual funds
- Mandatory ECS to receive dividend
- Bank mandate to invest in SIP
- Time to process a bank mandate
- Cost of registering a bank mandate
- Enough balance in Upstox MF account
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Monthly payments for SIPs
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- Changing the SIP date and duration
- Funds to invest in via SIPs
Cost of registering a bank mandate
Upstox does not charge you anything for the one-time bank mandate. Your bank might ask you for a one-time fee in order to register the Upstox account with the bank. The charges differ from bank to bank. The Upstox team urges you to check the mandate charges with your bank.