Funds to invest in via SIPs
Upstox does not recommend or suggest a particular Mutual Fund to purchase via SIP. However, Upstox provides you a variety of funds to choose from. Visit the Browse funds section and choose the type of funds you wish to invest in using SIP
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) allows investors to invest their money in the mutual funds at predetermined and fixed regular intervals.
How to invest via SIP?
Placing a MF (Mutual Fund) order via SIP on Upstox MF Platform is simple!
Please follow the steps given below :
- Login with your Unique Client Code (UCC)/Client ID and password.
- Search for the required fund from the Search/Browse Funds option available on the Upstox MF Platform.
- Select the fund and enter the amount for which you want to buy.
- Click on “Start SIP” option.
- Depending on the interval that you choose, funds from your account would be used to make regular SIP payments.
Here's how you can set up the auto-debit system for regular SIP payments:
- Click on Start SIP option and pay for your first installment.
- Register for Auto-debit mandate.
- It can be done through two ways : E-mandate and physical mandate.
- E-mandate can be done online through Aadhaar card. It takes 7 working days to get this approved.
- You Physical mandate can be downloaded from the portal. Sign the physical mandate and send the hard copy to the address mentioned below:
30th Floor, Sunshine Tower,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
- Time taken for the mandate approval depends on your bank.
Once your mandate is approved, second installment onwards, your SIP amount will be auto-debited from your bank.
Feel free to chat with us at www.upstox.com or write to us at email@example.com or call us at 022-6130-9999.