Why should I invest via SIP?
SIP is a way to set aside or invest a fixed amount of money at regular intervals that can continue on for a few months or even years.
What is Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)?
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) allows investors to invest their money in the mutual funds at predetermined and fixed regular intervals.
You should invest via SIP because,
- It is a tool that requires you to invest a little bit of money at regular intervals of time.
- It encourages the habit of regular saving and investing.
- SIPs also help in rupee cost averaging and guarding yourself against extreme volatility in the market.
- SIPs are a way to develop a discipline in your investing and wealth creation.
How to invest via SIP?
Placing a MF (Mutual Fund) order via SIP on Upstox MF Platform is simple! Please follow the steps given below:
- Login with your Unique Client Code (UCC)/Client ID and password.
- Search for the required fund from the Search/Browse Funds option available on the Upstox MF Platform.
- Select the fund and enter the amount for which you want to buy.
- Click on “Start SIP” option.
Depending on the interval that you choose, funds from your account would be used to make regular SIP payments.
Feel free to chat with us at www.upstox.com or email us at email@example.com or call us at 022-6130-9999.