- Getting Started
- Ways to invest in mutual funds
- Mandatory ECS to receive dividend
- Bank mandate to invest in SIP
- Time to process a bank mandate
- Cost of registering a bank mandate
- Enough balance in Upstox MF account
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Monthly payments for SIPs
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- Changing the SIP date and duration
- Funds to invest in via SIPs
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a tool that you can use to plan out your finances in such a way that you invest a certain amount at regular intervals. You can invest in mutual funds using the SIP so that you can incorporate discipline in your investing habits.