Index bar does not show up in NEST
I am facing issues with index bar. Can you help me?
Index bar error occurs when you are unable to see the real-time movement of indices in a separate dialogue box while you're trading using NEST Trader.
How can I get my index bar back?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to get your index bar back:
- Log in to your NEST Trader account with your username and password.
- Select any scrip in Market watch section of the NEST trader.
- Press Ctrl + I. [ Alternatively, you can also right click, select ‘dialog bars' and then click on the ‘show index value bar’ option.]
- You can right-click anywhere in the dialog box and select ‘Show Indices Dialog.’
- The index you want to monitor would be on the list.
- Right-click on the desired index and click on ‘Add to Index bar.’
- Your index bar is now ready.
- That’s it.
Need help? Feel free to contact us at +91-22-6130-9999 or chat with us at www.upstox.com