- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Linking bank accounts
You can link any of your bank accounts with your trading account.
You can link any of the Bank account and from those Bank account. Only you have the authority to permit a Pay-In and Pay-Out from your account.
To link a secondary bank to your trading account you need to email us the bank change form along with a valid bank proof. Bank proofs should have a proper bank logo, account holders name, IFSC and MICR mentioned on it.