- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
How do I pay-in or pay-out?
You can transfer funds instantly using ATOM at a charge of Rs. 7 per transaction. We currently have tie-ups for pay-in with 30 banks called ATOM service, from where you can transfer funds instantly.
If you do not hold an account in any of these Bank you can do an NEFT/RTGS transfer.
If you wish to withdraw funds, you can put a request from our Upstox trading platform or from our Back office portal called Keystone, from which you can simply place a request for your withdrawal.
Every trading working day at 9 a.m. we process withdrawal requests from all our clients.