Brokerage and account opening charges
This article covers brokerage and account opening charges with Upstox.At Upstox, we believe in making stock market trading and investing accessible for all. That’s why, Upstox is known in the industry for its low cost brokerage and account opening charges.
Thus, here are the brokerage charges on different products:
- Equity delivery trades are free of cost.
- For intraday trading on BSE, NSE and MCX, and F&O brokerage is 0.01% or upto Rs. 20 per order traded (whichever is lower).
Demat account opening fees:
- Rs.150 for NSE and BSE segments
- Rs.150 for MCX.
- Annual maintenance charge of Rs.150 is applicable only on demat accounts.
- An additional Rs. 100 will be charged to process physical account opening forms that are sent to the Upstox mailing address.