- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Mandatory hardcopy of POA
A hardcopy of POA is mandatory. You have to courier us the physical Power Of Attorney form to our mailing address in order to be able to sell shares from your Upstox demat account.
A physical hardcopy is mandatory because it is a legal document that needs to be sent for our reference. It is a limited level of permission that you grant the broker to conduct transactions and transfer shares to the exchange.