- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Changing brokerage plans
If you are interested in changing your brokerage plan you can do so once you've opened your account. You just have to send us an email from the registered email ID to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line "Request to change brokerage plan."
Ensure that you mention your Name and UCC in the email. A request for changing brokerage plans will be processed in 24-48 hours during business days.