- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Account opening and hidden charges
Account opening charges:
- Upstox charges an account opening fee of Rs.150 (excluding GST) for NSE and BSE segments.
- For MCX, you pay Rs. 150 (excluding GST).
- Annual maintenance charge of Rs.150 is applicable only on demat accounts.
Calculating brokerage costs:
- You can be assured that there are no other hidden charges.
- You can check out our brokerage calculator to see your brokerage charges.
- You can also visit our pricing page for details about GST, CTT, STT levied by the government and the exchanges.
Point to remember: Other government charges to be paid as applicable.
Feel free to chat with us at www.upstox.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 022-6130-9999.