- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Proof of linked bank account
Your canceled cheque will act as a bank account proof. It includes your bank account number, IFSC Code and MICR.
If you don’t happen to have your canceled cheque there’s an alternative.
You can submit your Bank Statement or a Passbook as long as it has all the details mentioned clearly.
Ensure that whatever bank proof you submit has the following details:
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Your Name