- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Changing bank accounts
In order to change or add a different bank account, you can follow the following steps.
Step 1: Download/Print and fill out this form.
Step 2: Choose “Change Primary Bank Account” or “Add Secondary Bank Account” to change in trading & "Demat modification" to "Change in demat."
Step 3: Submit a canceled cheque of the new bank account you wish to change to. Make sure that the cheque contains: Your Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, MICR.
Step 4: This step only applies to you IF the canceled cheque DOES NOT have your details printed. Then, be sure to include your latest bank statement or front page copy of your passbook which has your name, account number, IFSC code and MICR.