- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Register phone with Aadhaar
If your phone number is not registered with your Aadhaar Card then you won’t be able to receive the OTP which is our only way to verify your identity and protect your details. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to open a demat account online.
However, you can fill out the paper form and send us the completed form.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to open an account by filling out the paper form.