- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Reactivating existing account
In case you do not trade for six months or more, then, your trading account status turns dormant. To reactivate the same you need to send us the reactivation request form along with the latest bank statements of the last six months.
Bank statements need to be self attested.
Upon receiving the reactivation request form and the relevant bank statements, your account will be activated within 24-48 hours upon confirmation of receipt.