- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Uploading mandatory documents
For paperless account opening you can download the documents directly while filing out the online demat account opening form.
You can take photos of the mandatory documents but make sure that they are clear and legible. Make sure that the PAN number, photo, DOB, name is clearly seen. The same applies for Aadhaar card, cancelled cheque and bank statement. This helps in maintaining your security and helping you open your account faster.