Opening an account without Aadhaar
If you prefer to print and send us the account opening form and your documents, with Upstox, you have the option to do that as well.
It is a multi-step process to open a non-paperless account:
- You just have to print the account opening form and sign at all of the places specified i.e. those that are marked X. Make sure that your signature is the same as the ID proofs that you submit.
- Affix a recent passport size photo of yourself on Page 4 and sign ACROSS it.
- Account Opening fees are non-refundable which are mentioned on the first page of the account opening form.
- Attach a cheque for the specified amount and make it payable to “RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.” The amount will vary depending on the types of accounts that you have chosen and the segments that you wish to trade on.
- If you are opening a Commodities trading account with Upstox, ensure that you fill out a separate cheque payable to “RKSV Commodities India Pvt. Ltd. You don’t want your cheques to bounce! So, just make sure that you have sufficient bank balance. If you wish to connect your primary bank account with your Upstox Demat and Trading account, just send us a canceled cheque of that bank account—provided that it is different from the one from which you are paying your account opening fees.
And now, for the most important question—How do you get all these forms to us? You can send a courier or mail all your documents to our office address:
RKSV Securities India Private Limited
Salasar Business Park,
Off 150 Feet Flyover Road,
Bhayandar West, Thane - 401101
Make sure you have the right address before sending your packet in the mail!
If you want to experience the faster account opening, you may wish to go with opening a demat account online.