- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Change of mobile or email
If you want to change the existing mobile phone number or registered email ID you must send us the KYC form available on our website. You can even download the KYC form here.
You can fill out the demat modification form in order to change the mobile and/or email ID for your Upstox demat account.