- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Change or update address
In order to change the registered physical address with your account, you have to submit the physical KYC change form along with a valid address proof.
You can download the change of address form from the website.