- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
DP transaction charges
Demat transaction charges are Rs. 13 plus Rs. 5.50/ - (CDSL Charges) per scrip exclusive of taxes.
The CDSL & NSDL are the depositories that charge the DP charges as a source of their revenue. Depository Participant charge is levied any time you sell shares from your demat account. This is akin to Exchanges like BSE and NSE charging a transaction fee.